United’s flag is deepest red
Old Trafford, one of the greatest and most Iconic stadiums in the world.
The Theatre of Dreams offers various hospitality packages for every taste and any budget. The Executive Club at Old Trafford offers state-of-the-art facilities to give you, your friends or business partners a perfect matchday experiende. Private executive boxes with great meals and drinks to more casual Quadrant business seats with access to a sportsbar inside the stadium.
Travel2football is an autorized Hospitality agent for Manchester United. We do only offer original and official matchday packages and we are approved by United as resellers.
How do I get to Old Trafford?
Manchester Airport: 20 min. - £ 25 *
: 15 min. - £ 12 *
* Estimated prices and travel time.
from City Centre (Victoria & Piccadilly Stations
) to Old Trafford station.
North Western Trains matchday only service
from all City Center stations direct to Old Trafford Stadium.
Matchday Hospitality packages at Old Trafford
The Kit Room Sportsbar - Standard package
Executive Box - VIP upgrade package
- Pre- and postmatch access to The Kit Room sportsbar
- Quadrant business seats block NW 3435
- Private entrance with lift to The Kit Room
- Match program
- Cash bar with snacks and drinks for purchase
Tickets and Intinary for all Manchester United matches are forwarded by post approx. 2-3 weeks before the match day
- Private entrance to Executive Club and lift to Level 7 executive boxes
- Champagne Reception
- 4 Course pre-match meal in Executive Box
- Complementary drinks pre-match, halftime and full time
- Longside business seats at Sir Alex Ferguson Stand block N3405 - halfway line
- Match program
- Ex- United player in attendance